Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, August 9, 2010

Off to Camp!

Ten years ago, this is what my precious little goddaughter looked like...she's sooo cute!
Yesterday, she went to sleep away camp for almost 2 weeks...is she old enough for that?!?
Her mom and I started camp at 7 & 8 so I guess so.  Wow!  I know people say it all the time, but time flies!
Anyway, I got her address this morning and quickly put a little card together.  I searched high and low for a picture of her mom and me from our camp days, but to no avail.  I did, however, find a cute picture of her mom when she was 5 to slip into the card.  What will I send tomorrow?!?  Would love to hear some (inexpensive) ideas!  Thanks!
smiles!!

2 comments:

Entertaining Women said...

Have you seen the postcards where they only have to check off comments about what's going on at camp? They don't really have write anything. Kids think those are cool. Disposable cameras? Fun decorated flip flops to wear to the showers? Hand painted tee shirts? Some kind of autograph thing for all the girls in her cabin to sign? ILY Cherry Kay

Nancy said...

What a darling she was. Now send us a current one so we can dote on that too!

I made your cake (twice) but I just can't seem to get the "ruffle" down. Must keep trying :)
xox

Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails