Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, January 23, 2012

Nerf Birthday Cake

Here's the cake from our Nerf Party.
As always I used classic French buttercream to frost it...so good!
Since I HAD to have the darts, the only way to make them (with any accuracy) was with fondant.  CLICK HERE for the recipe I used.
The kids all wanted a dart, but most decided they didn't taste that good.
(There was one or two little sugar-aholics, that wanted more and more...poor mommas!)
I agree, I think fondant is completely unappetizing.
Beautiful cakes, but it tastes horrible!

Smiles!

May share this Nerf Dart Birthday Cake with some of the parties in the side bar =>

4 comments:

Alexis said...

So great!

Unknown said...

my son would LOVE this! We just had a Super Mario party last weekend and they are already planning a nerf gun war party! How did you mnake the nerf bullets?

Crafty Mischief said...

Yes! I love all the Nerf party ideas! This cake is amazing!

D+B said...

Cute blog!!! I found you on a link party!! I am your newest follower!!! I would love it if you would check out my blog to and follow me back, that would be great!! I would love to feature your blog sometime!!

-Brooke
For-the-luv-of.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails